BHEL Specialist Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released job notification for 11 Part-Time Medical Consultants (PTMC- Specialist/ MBBS) posts through Online mode. This BHEL Recruitment 2021 Application form will available on the official website from 15th April 2021 to 4th May 2021.
Candidates are requested to use the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form.
- 1 BHEL Specialist Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
BHEL Specialist Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Post Names||Part-Time Medical Consultants (PTMC- Specialist/ MBBS)|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Closing Date||4th May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates should have completed MBBS/ MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma recognized by the Medical Council of India. and all the applicants to apply for the post must register all their Degrees with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council
- There is no experience required to apply for PTMC Specialist post. To apply for the post of PTMC – MBBS candidate should have at least one years of experience needed.
Candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 65 years as on 1-04-2021. All reserved candidates will get age relaxation for up to 5 years that is (upper age limit 70 years) as per government rule.
BHEL required an application fee for their recent job notification. The BHEL application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the BHEL exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- Based on the qualification and experience mentioned in application candidates shortlisted for personal Interview. Interview Schedule will be Informed to selected candidates
- Based on the performance on the interview candidate will be selected for the post
BHEL Contract Period
- Candidate will be appointed initially for the period of 1 years based on the performance on the candidate and satisfactory of the management the contract period will get increased up to 3 years
- Notice period of one month on either side should be given before discontinuing the part time engagement.
Documents Requires For BHEL Job
- SSC or Intermediate Certificate for Proof of Birth
- MBBS Certificate and MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma Certificate if applicable
- Registration Certificate for MBBS issued by Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate if applicable
- No objection certificate if candidate worked in a government organization or PSU or Autonomous bodies and those candidates should apply through Proper Channel.
- PTMC Specialist for General Surgery, Physician, and Pediatrics who completed MD / DNB will be paid for Rs. 660 per hour.
- For the post of PTMC Specialist Pediatrics who completed PG Diploma will be paid for Rs. 570 per hour
- For the post of PTMC – MBBS selected candidate will be paid for Rs. 440 per hour
- 4500 will be paid as conveyance charges if candidates travels for up to 30 KMs one-way
- 6000 will be paid as conveyance charges if candidates travels for beyond 30 KMs one-way
How To Apply For BHEL Specialist Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited @ bhel.com.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Current Openings.
- And Download the Advt No. PTMC/2021/01.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the BHEL Specialist Jobs Notification PDF 2021|
|Address to send the Application Form – SR.MANAGER/HR-RMX, HRM Dept., Ground Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad, 502032|