BH College Merit List 2021 Released | 1st 2nd & 3rd Rank List – BH College has released the cut off merit list for graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in BH College graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to BH College and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
BH College Merit List 2021 Released | 1st 2nd & 3rd Rank List
|Organization Name||BH College|
|Course Name||M.Com Courses|
|Merit List Release Date||Available Now|
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
|Location||Howly of Barpeta district in Assam|
The eligibility norms for submission of applications for admission into various courses are as follows:
- H.S. Course (Arts & Com.) : H.S.L.C. or equivalent recognized examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- H.S. Course (Science) : H.S.L.C. or equivalent recognized examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- T.D.C. (Semester) (Arts, Commerce, Science): H.S. in concerned stream or equivalent recognized examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Course (only for Commerce and at least 50% marks in aggregate for Major Course.
- B.B. A: H. S. in any stream with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- P. G. in Commerce: B.Com with Major Course or B.Com with at least 50% marks in aggregate in General Course
- P. G. in Assamese & Education : B. A. with Major in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
BH College Admission 2021 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
Preparation of BH College final Merit list 2021?
- The marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying examinations.
- Marks for the subject of English
- Marks obtained in practicals
- Age (Date of Birth)
- Total number of seats available
- Category of the applicant.
- Aggregate marks scored in SSC Examination/ equivalent examination
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check BH College Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the BH College @ bhcollege.ac.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- At the top of the page, you can see the red-colored box of “MCOM 1st Sem Admission Notice & Merit List”.
- Click on that link.
- Check the details available on BH College Selection List 2021.
- If needed take a copy of the BH College Selection List 2021 for later use.
|Download BH College Provisional Admission List 2021|