BARC Jobs 2021 | 34 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Walk-In Date – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites online applications from eligible candidates BARC for training. Totally 34 vacancies are allocated for this BARC recruitment 2021. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs can use this chance and make the online registration at recruit.barc.gov.i. The last date for submission of the online application for BARC Research Associate recruitment is 28th April 2021. More details of BARC vacancy, upcoming Research Associate notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
BARC Jobs 2021 | 34 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Walk-In Date
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Names||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer, GDMO & MO|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Walk-in Date||28th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||No of vacancy|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||11|
|Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor||15|
|Resident Medical Officer||03|
Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer:
- MS/ MD/ DNB degree or Diploma from a recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having a Diploma must possess a minimum of 02 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
- The Degree/ Diploma Should not have been being awarded before December 2016 preferably.
Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor:
- Jr. Resident Doctor – MBBS from a recognized university with a one-year internship from a recognized institution.
- Sr. Resident Doctor – MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India OR MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
- Resident Medical Officer: MBBS from a recognized university with a one-year internship from a recognized institution.
- GDMO: MBBS with one year of relevant experience. The mandatory internship will not be counted as experience. A candidate with institutional experience will be preferred.
- a) MS/ MD/ DNB degree or Diploma from a recognized university in the specialty.
b) Candidate having Diploma must possess minimum 02 years of post-diploma
experience in the specialty.
- The Degree/ Diploma should not have been awarded before December 2016 preferably
The upper age limit for the candidate is 40 years.
If the response of candidates is more, the candidates for interview will be decided based on the highest marks obtained in the Final year MBBS (i.e. only the top 10 candidates will be considered based on more than 60% marks obtained in final MBBS). Higher qualifications will not be given extra weightage.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||Rs.86000|
|Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor||Rs.72000/ Rs.74000|
|Resident Medical Officer||Rs.72000|
How To Apply For BARC Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) @ barc.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Research Associate Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Bhabha Atomic Research Centre asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
|BARC Jobs 2021 Notification||Jobs Notification|
|Venue for BARC Walkin 2021||Ground Floor Conference Room No. 1, Near Library, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094|