APCPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2021 | Check Energy Assistant Cut off – Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APCPDCL) AP is going to release Energy Assistant (Jr Linemen Gr-II) Result for 86 Vacancies. The candidates who were appeared for the Junior Lineman Exam will also go through the APCPDCL Energy Assistant Merit List 2021. Only those candidates are able to check the AP JLM Written Exam Result who have to attend the examination. The APDCL has published the APCPDCL Energy Assistant JLM Exam Result 2021 Cut Off Marks online. The Junior Lineman Exam will conduct on 18th July 2021.
APCPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2021 | Check Energy Assistant Cut off
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APCPDCL)|
|Post Name||Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade-II)|
|No. of Posts||86 Posts|
|Answer Key Status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||18th July 2021|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Pole Climbing, Meter Reading|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Selection Process 2021
The applicants who have successfully attend the CPDCL AP Jr Lineman Written Examination 2021. Now they must access the APCPDCL JLM Exam Result 2021 Grade 2. Furthermore, check the important points of the APCPDCL Junior Lineman/ Energy Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Exam Result 2021 selection process below.
- The CPDCL AP Exam will carry 100 Marks.
- There will be 100 Questions of Objective Types.
- Each Question carries one mark.
- Qualifying marks for OC – 40%, BC-35%, and SC, ST – 30%.
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Cut Off Marks 2021
Along with the APCPDCL Energy Assistant Result, the corporation will publish the cut-off marks also. The candidates that secure marks higher than the cut-off marks will receive a call for the next stage. It is important to note that there is a difference in the cut-off marks for certain categories based on the reservation rules.
Several factors may affect the APCPDCL Energy Assistant cut-off each year. Some of these factors are listed below.
- The number of applicants: The higher number of applicants will tend to increase competition and hence the cut-off will increase.
- The number of vacancies: The higher number of vacancies will decrease the cut-off.
- Highest score obtained: The highest score obtained by a candidate will increase the cut-off too.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is hard, then the APCPDCL Energy Assistant cut-off will decrease and vice-versa.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for APCPDCL Energy Assistant Exam 2021
- The corporation will set the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates are required to score more than or equal to the minimum qualifying marks to pass a specific stage in the selection process.
- To move on to further rounds in the selection process, the candidates are required to score more than the APCPDCL energy assistant cut-off 2021.
- The minimum qualifying marks are different for different categories.
- The qualifying marks for the written exam are detailed below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Merit List 2021
- The commission will soon release the APCPDCL Energy Assistant merit list 2021.
- The merit list will be released along with the APCPDCL Energy Assistant result 2021 on the official website of the corporation.
- The aspirants need to obtain more than the cut off marks to be called for the pole climbing and the meter reading rounds.
- The APCPDCL merit list depends upon many factors, such as the number of candidates, vacancies, the difficulty level of the paper, previous year’s cut-off marks, etc.
Details to be Checked in the APCPDCL Energy Assistant Result 2021
Once you download the result, it is imperative to check the below details on your result-
- Personal Information: Once the APCPDCL uploads the result, the first thing that you should be checking is your personal information. Ensure that your name, your parent’s name, address, contact number, and age are displayed correctly.
- Registration Number: The registration number is one of the most critical details mentioned in the APCPDCL Energy Assistant Result. Your registration number will be displayed on the merit list if you qualify for the exam.
- Score: Ensure that you note down your score and verify that it is in sync with what you had calculated from the answer key.
- Cut-off marks: After checking your marks, you need to check if you scored above the cut-off marks. Failure to do that will mean that you have not qualified for the next round.
How to Calculate Marks for APCPDCL Energy Assistant Exam 2021?
The candidates can calculate marks for the exam using the official APCPDCL Energy Assistant answer key released for the same. The candidates can download the answer key from the official website of APCPDCL. Follow the below mentioned marking scheme to mark yourself accordingly.
- Add 1 mark for every correct answer
- There shall be no negative marking
How to Download APCPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2021
- First of all, go to the JLM result link.
- Secondly, search for Andhra Pradesh Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade II) 2021 Result.
- Click on this AP EA Grade 2 result link.
- Now, a pdf file will appear.
- Download this APCPDCL JLM result pdf file.
- Carefully search your name details.
- You can also print this pdf if you need it.
|To Download the APCPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Key 2021|
|To Download the APCPDCL Energy Assistant Result 2021|