AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Apply Now – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 post of Junior Resident. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Apply Now
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur|
|Post Names||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Notification Date||6th August 2021|
|Closing Date||10th August 2021|
|Walk-in Date||12th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Venue to attend the walk-in-interview||Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Official Notification||AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
About AIIMS Nagpur
To apply for the AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident, the upper age limit as on the date of interview, i.e 12-08-2021 will be 33 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is up to a maximum period of 5 (Five) years and for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 3 (Three) years.
- In the case of candidates with benchmark disability (PwD) – age relaxation is provided up to a maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ ST category.
- General/ EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs.250/-
- OPH/ PWD Candidates: NIL
AIIMS Nagpur used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The Selected Candidates will get a Salary of Rs.65,000/- per month approximately.
How to apply for AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Job 2021
- Visit the official website AIIMS Nagpur @aiimsnagpur.edu.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Junior Resident Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if All India Institute Of Medical Science Nagpur asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 12.08.2021.